The bungee jump is 111 metres high, starting at the centre of the iconic Victoria Falls bridge, ending near the rapids of the Zambezi river below, in one of the most scenic places in the world.
The bungee jump is our Number 4 of Things to do in Victoria Falls
- The bungee jumps are scheduled throughout each day, 365 days a year.
- Cost: Approx. US $120 for the jump, more if you’d like a video recording of your experience.
- There is no tandem option!
- Book through your accommodation or through an activity company such as Shearwater in Victoria Falls. Your hotel can provide someone to accompany you to the bridge if you wish.
- After booking, registration happens on the Zambian side, which means visitors from Zimbabwe need to take their passports and go through the small border controls beforehand – it is recommended that you should leave Victoria Falls town one hour before your scheduled jump time.
- Minimum age: 14 years or 40kg.
- Some will have heard of the bungee incident that happened in 2011. The bungee operator has reassured the public that the incident was fully investigated and daily load testing is done on the bungee cord as well as a thorough load-testing of the cord every 75 jumps.